Monday 11 August 2014

Missing Piece of the Puzzle is...

Action!

All it is in cold approach pick up is taking mass amount of action.  Since I am starting back day game, I need to start approaching any girls I feel desireable.  As in...any girls I wanna FUCK.  At this point, it`s all about getting the reference experience in a short period of time.  Seeing that Ottawa doesn`t have a shit ton of hotties like places in Miami, Vegas or Cali (just to name a few), I must approach any 6`s and above.  That way, I can get many more approaches than focusing on just the 8`s, 9`s and 10`s (which at this point, I`m chodey to do).

I will start my approach with the indirect to direct openers by asking girls if they know where the closest Booster Juice is.  They will then answer and then I will follow up with telling them that I was joking and that I just wanted to stop her (unless she was already stopped I would say I just wanted to get her attention) and tell her that she`s cute/pretty/gorgeous/beautiful.  I will then proceed with Roosh's grandpa chat follow with GALNUC


G stands for German: “By the way, are you half-German?”
A stands for Age: “By the way, how old are you?”
L stands for Location: “By the way, where do you live?”
N stands for Name: “By the way, what’s your name?”
U stands for Usually: “So where do you usually hang out?”
C stands for Cool: “Well you seem cool do you want to grab a
drink sometime and chat some more?”

Slowly but surely, if I do this enough times, I will perfect this system and get results.

There was 2 instances where I could have macked out but pussied out.  The first one was when I first got out of my car after parking in the byward market. Cute little girl walks by me, looks at me and stares but looks down after.  I maintain strong eye contact but let her pass me.  Like Roosh said, whenever you see a girl looks at you or smiles, that's an immediate invitation to approach.  It's better to get your first approach out of the way as fast as possible or your brain will remain in chode mode and the more you walk pass girls you would want to FUCK (again, any girls 6+), you get chodier and chodier to the point where you just want to go home and blog about your shitty experience (like this, ha).

The other instance was at the gas station by my house.  While filling up, I saw a chick working the register inside the gas station and thought she looked decent.  It wasn't until I went to pay that I thought she looked fucken hot for someone that is working at a gas station.  I made a small comment on something which she ended up smiling and end up giving me my receipt.  I walked by to my car and I think I saw her staring at me while I was getting into my car.  I know this is quite chodey to blog about but any small IOI right now is making me happy.  If I see her again at the gas station (hopefully she's working there often), I'd like to be direct and tell her she's the prettiest gas station girl I ever seen working here.  Try to small chat if no one is around and then eventually try to get her number and a date.

To sum up, this is what I need to do going forward:

  • Experiment and approach any girl you find attractive enough to FUCK (6+).  Approach ugly girls to pump your state up
  • Approach by asking where the closest Booster Juice is and then follow up with "You know what, I'm just kidding...I just wanted to say Hi because I thought you were really cute/pretty" or whatever variation I feel like at that time and then transition into grandpa chat and GALNUC.
Just remember this:
Concentrate and just think about the benefits of the pain that is going to come through this.  I wouldn't even say it's pain as it ends up being quite fun and quite funny on the approaches but it will eventually lead to massive amounts of successes, good times and GROWTH.  The brain at this time think it's pain because it hasn't witness an approach in such a long time and it fears the worst scenerio possible (danm you brain).  But once I start to get the ball rolling, my brain will then get used to it and instead look at each approach as great opportunity to meet someone great.  Any rejection will help you and I (well my brain) will eventually realize that the rejection aren't that bad at all and instead girls are really receptive in the day time and they don't pull their bitch shield on at full blast.

Keep on reminding yourself of the successes you have had in daygame where you actually approached a girl in the day time and ended up banging her a few days later.  Remember these things can happen...you just got to put the work into it.

BW

No comments:

Post a Comment